ASSESSMENTS AND EXAMINATIONS
1) The College year begins in April and terminates in March. It comprises of Examination at the end of the three terms:
March – August Term I
September – November Term II
December – March Term III
2) Promotion to the next class is awarded on the basis of the cumulative achievement level of the student throughout the academic year with a compulsory 75% attendance of all working days.
3) For class X ICSE and class XII ISC, Examination is conducted by CISCE which was established in 1958 by the University of Cambridge local examinations syndicate with the assistance of the Inter State board for Anglo Indian Education. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act No. XXI of 1860.
The Delhi Education Act, 1973, passed by Parliament, in Chapter 1 under Definitions Section 2 (s) recognises the council as a body conducting public Examinations.
4) Re- Examination for Absentee Candidates will not be conducted under any circumstances.
5) All dues must be clear before the Examination.
6) In case of Illness a doctor’s Certificate must be submitted.
7) A candidate who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the college.
8) If a candidate is found using unfair means during the Examination is liable to lose promotion in that Academic year.
9) In order to take Mathematics and Science in ISC a candidate is required to have atleast 60% marks in the subjects he/she opt’s for ISC Examination.