AIMS & OBJECTIVES
1) Don Bosco School was established in 1994 with the aim to provide education to the heterogeneous sections of the urban society. Admission are open for all irrespective of their caste, creed or social status.
2) The main aim of the Institution is to inculcate in students the love for learning and guide them to pursue their dreams and achieve their goals.
3) The School nutures the potential of all the students by providing them with the necessary environment needed for their optimum growth.
4) The main objective of the school is to form honest individuals who can carry out their responsibilities sincerely as good human beings.
5) The Institution aims at grooming students into reliable and responsible citizens of the Country.