1) The School offers education from classes Nursery to XII
2) It is Affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations New Delhi.
3) The medium of Instruction in the School is English however Hindi is taught as a compulsory language from classes Nursery to XII and Sanskrit is taught as third language from classes V to VIII.
4) A supervised study Time Table is drawn and each Teacher and student has to follow the same in order to achieve the best academic Result.
5) Co-Curricular and Socially useful Productive work are the Activates provided by the School for the all round development of the Students.
6) Well Equipped Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Computer lab along with an updated library are the facilities provided by the Institution.